Wednesday 2 May 2012

Kate Middleton

Like probably 99.9% of the female population of Britain, Kate Middleton is my new heroine and role model. It is not because she is beautiful, or with the perfect figure, or the most gorgeous smile (although she is and has all of that), but it is because she has a radiance which comes from a beautiful confidence in herself.


Kate knows herself inside out, she is confident in who she is, she is happy about who she is, she loves her family, her husband, and puts 100% into everything she does... and this is shown in her beauty - this is the reason she is so beautiful and why millions of people across the world love her.


When I was in recovery I had my own mantra: 'Eat and be beautiful.' Even now, I refer back to it whenever I'm struggling or down. If I could have the confidence to eat, and felt happy in what I was doing, I knew that it would give me that sort of glow that nothing else can. 


It takes courage to be confident, but all of us can be. We are constantly afraid of what people think of us and how we look and seem to others. Kate has the world watching her, and yet she holds her head high, shoulders back, and is happy with the person she is...the result? I don't think I've ever read a bad word about her.


We can all be like Kate, maybe not royal or Britain's future Queen... but we can all hold that beauty, that pride and that love. 


Every girl wants to be a princess, and every guy wants (at least secretly) to be a prince... or a knight in shining armour! so go on, be one, for just one day - if you believe you're one, you'll look like one :) Go follow Kate :)


Love and warmth,


Anna-Katharina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment